Congratulations on making the decision to purchase seats for Great Supervision Classroom Training. You are one step closer to completing the registration process.
STEP 1: COMPLETE SEAT CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT PROCESS
- Click the product button to add to your cart. Your options are:
- Regular Price: For GS4: Managing People in Groups on January 15 & 16.
- Early Bird Price: Time sensitive discount. When registering for Spring 2018, be sure to use Coupon Code EARLYBIRD2017 (all capital letters) at checkout to receive 10% off each seat. You can register as many people as you like and you will save $40 per seat. So, instead of paying $395 plus GST, you will pay $355 plus GST. This Coupon Code is valid until December 31, 2017, and payment must be received by January 31, 2018, to remain qualified.
- Add the number of seats you’d like to purchase.
Keep in mind, one seat equals one class for one student. For example, one student taking all four classes = four seats or two students taking two classes = four seats.
- Process your order and chose a payment method.
You may pay by:
- Cheque to Naslund Consulting Group Inc.
- Direct deposit upon request.
- Credit Card
- An order confirmation is sent to your email inbox. The confirmation serves as your invoice for payment by cheque and direct deposit. It serves as a payment receipt for credit card orders.
Once you have completed the payment process, please return to this page to complete STEP 2: Student Enrollment.
STEP 2: COMPLETE STUDENT ENROLLMENT FORM
Click here to complete your Student Enrollment Form. On this form, you will tell us where you would like to take classes (Edmonton or Calgary), which session you would like to attend, which classes your organization would like to attend and who will be attending each class. After that, you will be all set!
Below is a list of all of our Spring 2018 Classes. We are also running Great Supervision Course 4: Managing People in Groups on January 15 and 16, 2018. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] See you in the classroom!