WE COME TO YOU
We build confident supervisors through four courses of supervisory training.
- Build your team through in-house training
- Address tough issues through problem-solving
- Hire for talent and train for skill
- Make us part of your mandatory training
- Check out the Canada Job Grant below…
“The Great Supervision Series is exceptional! The knowledge, experience, and passion shared by the facilitator was captivating. The topics were relevant to the issues faced by our organization, which was evident in the active participation throughout the program. I highly recommend Naslund Consulting and the Great Supervision Series to organizations seeking to grow their leadership team both professionally and personally.”
– Michael Lavis, MA, Executive Director, COR
Why train in-house?
- It is cost effective – the price remains the same for up to 20 participants.
- Builds relationships amongst your team.
- Learning together promotes a common understanding and language.
- You can address concerns specific to your organization.
- Join with others in your community!
- You can team up with other organizations and share in the cost.
- You can open the course to the community as a registered session. We have a hosting toolkit to help with planning, accepting registrations and delivery.
- Participants appreciate the practical information, relaxed delivery of course material and the balance between instruction and exercises.
- We have learned, lived and understand the nonprofit industry.
- Every instructor has more than 15 years senior management experience.
- We customize material to meet your needs.
- We are engaging in our teaching methods.
- We stay current on trends and needs.
- We specialize in the “human side” of business.
- Each instructor has more than 15 years of senior management.
- We provide tools and skills to immediately apply back at work.
- We have a variety of “ready to deliver” courses and can tailor courses to meet your needs.
How it works
- Course manual
- Customized material when requested
- Skilled instructors with knowledge of the nonprofit industry
- A mix of information and exercises in an adult learning environment
You will need to:
- Find and book facility that meets training needs
- Handle registrations
- Provide technology such as internet connection, LCD projector and
- Provide flipcharts and markers
- Provide drinks, snacks and catering if desired
Note: Promotional Photographs
Photos and/or videos recording of training and participants may be used for future promotional materials. Participants should be aware that their images may be recorded for media broadcast purposes.