Great Supervision Classroom©
OUR SIGNATURE TRAINING SERIES
“Knowing that we are able to send our new leaders to this type of training and can trust that they are being taught sound leadership skills is reassuring to the management team of our department. Retention at the Team Leader level is very high. We are happy with our ongoing relationship with Karin and her team and would recommend her Great Supervision Series to any organization that is looking to foster and grow the supervisory skills of new leaders within their ranks.”
– Krista Stacpoole-Tucker, Manager Community Outreach and Disability Service, Catholic Social Services
Why train supervisors?
- Trained supervisors are confident in their job and need less of you!
- Trained supervisors save you time and money by increasing staff retention.
- Trained supervisors reduces risk to staff which in turn reduces risk to clients.
- Build teams
- Manage conflict
- Provide positive and corrective feedback
- Encourage and coach
- Support staff through change
- Empower staff
- Manage stress
Who is it for?
- Existing and up and coming supervisors from the human service field.
- Beginner to skilled.
- No pre-requisite required.
- You do not need to take the courses in order
Course Completion Requirements
Note: Promotional Photographs
Photos and/or videos recording of training and participants may be used for future promotional materials. Participants should be aware that their images may be recorded for media broadcast purposes.