Building Organization Capacity | Naslund Consulting
Empowering Nonprofit Organizations to Win through Board,
Leadership, Staff Support, and Development
Our team has dedicated our careers to the nonprofit sector. We have worked with boards as senior leads and on boards as volunteer members.
- We have learned, lived and understand what makes nonprofits tick.
- We are experts on volunteer board structures, by-law and policy development.
- We have dedicated time in fund development (otherwise known as fundraising).
- We use fun, engaging and meaningful planning tools to assist in developing your strategic plan.
Let us help you create organizational capacity and focus your resources where they are needed most. Successful organizations:
- Spend time where its most needed.
- Outsource jobs that are time-consuming and take you away from more important work.
- Use resources efficiently and effectively.
- Know when to ask for help.
- Implementing effective training improves employee retention, builds confidence and skill and reduces risk to the company and clients.
- Good talented people naturally want to advance and appreciate meaningful support in the process.
- Build loyalty, increase productivity by investing in future growth with Naslund Consulting services.
Participants appreciate the practical information, relaxed delivery of course material and the balance between instruction and exercises.
- We have learned, lived and understand the nonprofit industry and every instructor has more than 15 years senior management experience.
- We customize material to meet your needs and our engaging in our teaching methods.
- We specialize in the “human side” of business and stay current on trends and needs.
- We provide tools and skills to immediately apply back at work.
- We have a variety of “ready to deliver” courses and can tailor courses to meet your needs.
“Knowing that we are able to send our new leaders to this type of training and can trust that they are being taught sound leadership skills is reassuring to the management team of our department. Retention at the Team Leader level is very high. We are happy with our ongoing relationship with Karin and her team and would recommend her Great Supervision Series to any organization that is looking to foster and grow the supervisory skills of new leaders within their ranks.”Krista Stacpoole-Tucker
“We, at Ability Development Services, have used the Naslund Consulting Group Inc. many times, especially for supervision training and strategic planning. We were extremely pleased with the outcome and highly recommend this company to anyone.”George Zaychkowsky