Other TrainingBecause You Can Always Benefit From More! | Naslund Consulting
More Than Great Supervision ©!
Naslund Consulting offers courses on a variety of topics and tailors training to meet your needs.
Generations At Work
Duration: Half day to Full Day
A session on the four generation working together. Learn about the values underlying generational thinking and the potential conflict the different values have on relationships and disagreements.
Cultural Diversity Simulation
Duration: One Day
The interactive day begins with BaFa’ BaFa’, a cultural diversity simulation exercise where participants come to understand the powerful effects that culture plays in every person’s life. The simulation has been useful in preparing for living and working in another culture or learning how to work with people from other departments, disciplines, genders, races, and ages.
- Builds awareness of how cultural differences can profoundly impact people in an organization.
- Motivates participants to rethink their behavior and attitude toward others.
- Allows participants to examine their own bias and focus on how they perceive differences.
- Examine show stereotypes are developed, barriers created, and misunderstandings magnified.
- Identifies diversity issues within the organization that must be addressed.
The Seven Day Management & Planning Tools
Duration: Two Days
A two day training session that teaches how to use The Seven Management And Planning Tools. The course includes:
- Affinity Diagram (KJ Method)
- Interrelationship Digraph (ID)
- Tree Diagram
- Prioritization Matrix
- Matrix Diagram
- Process Decision Program Chart (PDPC)
- Activity Network Diagram
Duration: Half Day to Two Days
A great teambuilding workshop for any and all groups from the very young to the very old; providing a new vocabulary, a common language for interpersonal communication while promoting understanding of self and others.
A great opportunity for you to learn more about personal strengths and preferences for yourself and the people around you.
Positive Results Include:
- ColorSpectrums enhances self-esteem. Participants are empowered and motivated to actively explore, discover and celebrate their unique ColorSpectrums: a particular combination of priorities, delights and talents.
- ColorSpectrums enhances team-esteem. Participants value team diversity by appreciating everyone’s ColourSpectrums; other people’s priorities, delights and talents.
- ColorSpectrums increases team-effectiveness by creating an enchanting, user-friendly language, which everyone can use. Diversity is appreciated, stress and conflict are reduced, communication improves and productivity soars!
Documentation Skills For Professionals
Duration: One to Two Days
We know accurate, concise and timely documentation reduces risk. We know staff struggle with knowing what to write and how to write it. Let us help teach your staff the basics of documentation in this session.