I want to receive an information brochure and the Free Guide for the 10 Steps of Problem-Solving.GET MY FREE GUIDE NOW!
Naslund Consulting Group Inc. is built on the premise that organizations are what they are because of the people who work for them. Employees influence client service standards, organizational culture, work ethic, staff retention (turnover rates), pace of growth, sustainability and … the financial bottom line.
Our focus is strengthening organizations by capitalizing on their human resources.
COMING IN FEBRUARY TO EDMONTON
$100 off until September 30th!
– Three days of training on key concepts from courses 1-3 plus two new sections; Time Management and StrengthsFinder 2.0.
– Provides you with the opportunity to complete the STRENGTHFINDER 2.0 online and receive the companion book upon arrival at the course.
– Get funding assistance through the Canada-Alberta Job Grant!
WHEN YOU TRAIN STAFF
We offer courses such as Great Supervision, Communication, Conflict Resolution, Color Spectrum, Cultural Diversity (Bafa Bafa) and other team building sessions
YOU GAIN COMMITMENT
Research shows time and again that investing in staff increases commitment and motivation.
RESULTING IN STAFF RETENTION
Happy, valued and skilled staff stay!
We qualify as a trainer and the grant is available in all Canadian provinces.
Step One: Contact us for a quote.
Step Two: Apply and once approved you and your organization will qualify for a grant totalling two thirds of training cost up to $10,000 per employee.
Step Three: Host the training or send staff to our registered sessions.
Step Four: Complete final forms for reimbursement.
Contact us to get started…
We have over 25 years of nonprofit management experience so, consider us for:
– Educating your board of directors on their role and responsibility.
– Leading your strategic planning process.
– Writing and revising policy and procedure.
– Supporting senior management in day to day work.